Need a robust POS that you will never outgrow? Get FusionPOS
Fusion Point of Sale (FusionPOS™) is a full-feature point-of-sale solution for retailers wanting to fully leverage MYOB Advanced to provide centralised management in highly distributed retail environments. FusionPOS™ does this without sacrificing any functionality available in standalone retail solutions.
What makes FusionPOS™ different from other point of sale solutions?
Eliminates Duplicate Data Entry
- All items, customers, and pricing data in MYOB Advanced are automatically shared with FusionPOS™. No manual intervention is required.
- All transactions from FusionPOS™ are automatically returned to MYOB Advanced for final processing. Users may select the extent of their participation in the final processing as dictated by their internal policies and procedures.
No Down Time
- Retail stores can transact business even when the Internet connection is lost. This means increased reliability and an enhanced customer experience.
Multiple CRM Levels
- FusionPOS™ can maintain individual customers’ transaction histories without creating individual customers in MYOB Advanced. This allows for retaining large amounts of customer-centric data critical for analysis of buying patterns and focused marketing efforts independent of the ERP.
- FusionPOS™ allows phantom items, i.e. items that exist in FusionPOS™ but do not exist in MYOB Advanced. Phantoms are derivatives of ERP items and are converted back to the stocking unit of measure for posting.
FusionPOS™ can be enhanced by a number of Fusion applications that target specific markets:
Fusion Enhanced Pricing
- The Fusion Enhanced Pricing module provides retail specific, non-standard pricing beyond the scope of conventional ERP systems, including bundled prices, BOGO, merchandise promotions, vendor based specials and more.
Fusion Gift Card
- FusionGC is a prepayment card which can be used at multiple locations. Balances are maintained in real time and can be added to/from any location, and are available via the web.
- Ideal for salons, restaurants, field service, etc., the Fusion Scheduler visually allocates any resource and assigns prices to tasks. These “appointments” can be easily converted to register transaction where additional material or labor items can be added as needed.
To learn more about FusionPOS, download the factsheet or contact us today 07 5479 1877.