Helping Business Think Bigger
Momentum Software Solutions are a fully accredited, multi award winning MYOB Platinum Partner, providing tailored MYOB business management solutions to bigger businesses throughout QLD and the Northern Territory. Based on the Sunshine Coast, we have been empowering people in business and helping them think bigger for over 9 years.
Software Consultants that understand Business
At Momentum we have one of the most experienced MYOB consulting teams in Australia, and have completed over 150 software implementations. All our consultants are formally accredited by MYOB, and have been handpicked for their extensive experience and knowledge of implementation and training across all areas of business.
At Momentum we are commited to customer service, and work closely with our clients to understand their business, their objectives, and their specific software needs.
Our experienced consultants are able to assist businesses with system selection, implementation, training, customisation and ongoing support.
What makes Momentum different from all the others?
Empowering People in Business
Momentum are committed to customer service, problem solving and understand the problems that businesses face and provide long term solutions. Our vision is ‘’Empowering People in Business’’. To earn customers' loyalty, we listen to them, anticipate their needs and act to create value in their eyes.
Our Vision, our Mission and our values are all centred around our customers.
- Vision – Empowering people in Business
- Mission - We work with our customers to take their business to the next level, by delivering tailored software solutions through partnerships, cooperation and trust.
- Values – Customers for life, Working together, Learning & embracing change, Balance in life
Our customers are with us because they have chosen to invest in an ERP system with a good reputation and because during the sales process they have come to trust Momentum Software Solutions as the best people for the job. We take this responsibility very seriously.
To keep our customers for life we do the following:
- We have a very detailed ERP implementation methodology which includes processes for each step of the way
- We follow up with our customers after the implementation with a survey which gives us feedback on how our consultant performed during the implementation
- We take notice of the feedback and act on it – straight away
- We offer our customers regular training sessions across Queensland
- We hold regular events in regional towns to update our customers on the future of the MYOB EXO and MYOB Advanced, and Momentum
- We have a dedicated support team during business hours and a detailed knowledge base on our website which includes handy hints, manuals, and how to video’s.
- We regularly update our facebook page with handy hints, tips and tricks to further assist our customers.
- We send regular newsletters out with Software updates, new release information, tips and tricks