Momentum Software Blog
MYOB Exo 2016.3 is here, with a brand new look and feel!
With each new release, MYOB continues to improve and expand on MYOB Exo products and services in order to make users' lives that little bit easier. The MYOB Exo 2016.3 release delivers over 20 of the most requested enhancements by users and partners, including a brand new look and feel.
New Look and Feel Exo
MYOB have improved the Exo Business interface, with the design now cleaner and easier to use. Also included is enhancements to the windows controls, making it easier to manage and switch between common tasks.
Powerful new features designed to save you time and effort
Some of the key enhancements:
- You can now set up more customised business alerts in more areas, to better suit your business requirements
- The number of extra fields supported for each screen has increased from 24 to 38 - providing greater flexibility for users
- The Integrated cashbook for Bank Feeds automation now supports more than 200 rows in a single batch - saving you time and effort
- You can now verify the Australian Business Numbers (ABNs) and New Zealand Business Numbers (NBNs) of your suppliers and customers against a live ATO online service - improving data accuracy and process automation
- Numerous improvements to the GL Report Writer now allow greater flexibility when setting up percentage-based comparison columns
- For easier access to information you can now add drill through links to general ledger accounts on custom reports and grids to examine detail
- Exo can now be configured to log out users after a period of inactivity
- Over 200 fixes and improvements across the whole Exo platform, which will benefit all businesses regardless of your industry
See the full MYOB Exo 2016.3 release notes HERE