Momentum Software Blog
MYOB Advanced reaches new markets with Fusion Software’s Certified Add-ons
MYOB Advanced can now add Fusion Software’s suite of applications to its list of certified add-ons. FusionPOS (Point of Sale) and FusionWMS (Warehouse Management) were last month recognised as certified add-ons, extending the reach of MYOB Advanced to the retail and wholesale distribution markets.
As a leading provider of ERP solutions in Australia and New Zealand, MYOB has a rich history of innovation and leadership in the business management software space. The Application Certified title highlights outstanding development partners whose applications have met the highest standards set for MYOB Advanced integration and functionality.
“MYOB Advanced is the fastest growing pure cloud ERP solution in Australia and New Zealand and we’re delighted to add Fusion Software’s products to our list of certified solutions,” said Gary Katzeff, ANZ ERP Manager at MYOB. “The WMS and POS offerings will provide MYOB Advanced clients with a seamlessly integrated suite of applications that will extend the reach of MYOB Advanced to the small and midsize retail and wholesale distribution market. We’ve seen significant demand for this combination of capabilities in the local market and we look forward to working with Fusion Software to help businesses succeed.”
“We’re honoured to have had our applications certified by MYOB developers and be able to provide the MYOB Advanced community with FusionWMS and FusionPOS,” said Fusion Software President, Mike Gill. “This is a testament to the strength of our application and the depth of our integration with the MYOB Advanced platform. With our products and enhancements, combined with MYOB’s solid foundation, I believe this partnership will benefit the MYOB Advanced customer base."
About FusionPOS (Point of Sale)
Fusion POS is a full-feature point-of-sale solution for retailers wanting to fully leverage MYOB Advanced to provide centralised management in highly distributed environments.
- Save Time – All of your items, customers, and pricing data in MYOB Advanced are automatically shared with FusionPOS.
- Improve Visibility – All register transactions flow to back MYOB Advanced to keep the back office up to date.
- Reduce Down Time – Transact business even when the internet connection is temporarily lost.
- Embedded CRM – Detailed customer sales history is maintained in FusionPOS as well as in MYOB Advanced.
- Multiple Fulfilment Types – FusionPOS allows for cash and carry as well as future ship or pick up.
About FusionWMS (Warehouse Management)
Fusion Warehouse Management provides both store level inventory management and full warehouse capabilities i.e. shipping, receiving, physical count, and more. If you ship one box from the store or 100 parcels from the warehouse, FusionWMS lowers cost, improves accuracy and speeds processing.
- Real-Time Integration – FusionWMS integrates directly with MYOB Advanced in real-time; no duplicate databases or sync processes required.
- Barcode Receiving – When receiving purchase orders or transfers, recognise items by scanning the UPC or item barcode.
- Direct Put-Away – Upon receipt, the gun displays the default stock bin for each item for easy, independent put-away.
- Check Bin Contents – Scan the Bin ID to see all of the bin's contents, including serial or lot detail.
- Check Item locations – Complete visibility of where an item is located anywhere in the warehouse, directly from the handheld.
And so much more!
Interested in the solutions that Fusion for MYOB Advanced provides? Talk to us today 07 5479 1877
Source: Fusion Software